Underground Traffic Management System (UTMS) is an innovative system for controlling truck traffic on harsh environments, such as mines where communications can become difficult.
Inside the mines, huge trucks have to cross several kilometers on a one way road, from the surface to the mining area, to transport the ore. It is not always clear whether this one way road is empty. With UTMS all trucks are connected so that each truck driver can declare his route, either the truck goes up, down or on another level.
With real time data transfer and with 99.999% data reliability, all other truck drivers that want to cross the road can see a message on their screen whether they should wait and for how long or if the road is clear they are good to go. Utilizing innovative new wireless network technologies, databases, UI design, integration and application development with impressive management results, at extremely low cost for project sizes.
- Dashboard view
- Check Truck Status anytime. See which truck is loading, unloading, moving
- Analytics: see how many ore is transferred per truck, what is the average time between loading and unloading per truck
- increase ore production
- reduce hours of non-productive time
- better planning of all needs
- Wireless – Easy Installation
- 999% data reliability
- Receive alerts from truck drivers